85-Hour Online Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Registered Prenatal Yoga School: 85-hour Registered Prenatal Yoga Training
Island Prenatal Yoga is a registered Prenatal Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to upgrade to a "RPYT" Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher via Yoga Alliance.
Get certified to teach Prenatal and Postnatal yoga, and learn how to support and guide all women before, during and after pregnancy.
- PDF manual for each area (One for prenatal, one for postnatal, 100+ pages each)
- Voice recorded lessons & videos to enhance your learning
- Online Community for support and collaboration with fellow students
- Sample sequences, pranayamas and meditations for you to use in your own teaching
- How to safely teach Prenatal & Postnatal Women
- One-on-one support and feedback after each assignment submission
- Opportunity to upgrade to “RPYT- Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher” upon completion of the course as long as you complete everything before December 31, 2023.
Requirements for the 85 hour course *online*:
- Complete all assignments for the course online (assignment questions, evaluation forms, 1 sample video of prenatal yoga). There are 50 questions for prenatal and 35 questions for postnatal that need to be submitted.
- 30 hours of practice teaching : you practice teaching prenatal yoga to get familiar with the new cues and teachings. Keep track of your hours because this needs to be uploaded to Yoga Alliance.
- 15 hours of observation (this is completed online, there is a list of prenatal/postnatal videos on YouTube for you to choose from and submit 1 evaluation forms for each class). 10 forms should be for prenatal yoga classes, the remaining 5 can be postnatal if you'd like.
- Claire F., 85-hour student
Reviews for our school on Yoga Alliance:
Hi! I’m Lauren the creator of Island Prenatal Yoga School! I created these courses to help yoga teachers and yoga practitioners be able to enjoy and safely teach pre and postnatal students! I remember the first time I had a pregnant student in a group class and how scared I felt, and I never want you to feel that way! This course will teach you everything you need to know about teaching prenatal and postnatal students, whether you're doing it for your own personal knowledge, or maybe you're pregnant yourself, or you want to be able to reach more students- I'm here to help! Let me know if you have any additional questions about the courses!
StartTrimester 1 Lecture (33:42)
StartTrimester 1 Quiz & Questions
StartTrimester 2 Lecture (28:16)
StartTrimester 2 Quiz & Questions
StartTrimester 3 Lecture (25:37)
StartTrimester 3 Quiz & Questions
StartTrimester 3 sample video (32:03)
StartRound ligament pain, Pelvic Girdle Pain, Back Pain & Labor Prep (15:08)
StartTeaching classes with all 3 trimesters (7:08)
StartThe 4th Trimester (4:30)
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $325
Frequently Asked Questions
A few more reviews from our graduates: